Thursday 28 May 2009

The Schnoops do it in a library - again!


Just a quickie to let you know that The Schnoops are appearing at a library near you tomorrow....well it's near you if you live in Wimbledon and I do appreciate that a lot of you don't. So that was a silly thing to say!

But me and 'the children' (i.e.Little Doogs and his friends) are going to be doing our stuff in Wimbledon Library tomorrow between 11 and 12. And I know that with it being Half Term and supposedly a glorious day there is absolutely no telling how many people will turn up. So I'm playing it by ear and just doing whatever feels right at the time.....famous last words, possibly.

If the worst comes to the worst Catherine (the rather wonderful children's librarian) and I can act out a few scenes from 'The Extremely Very Scrambled Up World of Little Doogs' and you know that alone could be worth popping in for!

I am ashamed to admit that I was so thrilled when I saw one of the posters for the event in Wimbledon I sneakily took a photograph of it on my phone.
Sad, very sad!

No comments: