Wednesday 26 November 2008

Stress Test!

We are big fans of 'The One Show' and encouraged by Chris we took the 'stress test'
www.bbc.co.uk/theoneshow/getinvolved/stresstest/
I was in the lowest section of 'Mild' and Robert was just about as unstressed as it is possible to be by being at the very bottom end of 'Normal'.


Inevitably then, I found myself tossing and turning and unable to sleep last night because I was 'stressed' about everything I have to do today:

1. Clean No.7 as Jules and Adrian are coming down for the weekend (YIPPEE! - That's for the J & A bit, not the cleaning!)
2. Buy poster for Will's Christmas present so they can take it back with them
3. Check arrangements for Saturday as I have been vague as usual and I'm not sure whether Keith and Jayne are coming round or not!
4. Try to sort out some bookmarks for 'Extremely Very...' but as I haven't a clue what I'm doing that could take some time...
5. Do a little bit of research and write down some names and addresses for Peter
6. Do some more research for a children's book and make some notes for when I meet Jenny on Monday
7. Send off a cheque
8. Oh yes...there's writing 'Flipside' to fit in there somewhere!

I suspect if I took the test again now I would be hovering in the 'Severe' section.

1 comment: